Canceling your accountContent also available for tax entities or on our global site.
You may cancel your Sharesight account at any time. Cancelling your Sharesight account will take effect immediately and your portfolio data and personal details will be deleted. If you would like your data retained or may wish to re-subscribe to Sharesight in the future, please use the change plan option to downgrade your account to the free version instead. Please note that we do not provide refunds for cancelled accounts.
If you’re still a Free plan client, you’re missing out on valuable productivity and reporting benefits.
A premium subscription allows you to:
- Track UNLIMITED holdings across multiple portfolios (tax entities)
- Run performance reports
- Unlock advanced reporting such as Benchmarking, the Diversity Report and the Contribution Analysis Report
- Store files against your holdings and transactions, including contract notes
- Integrate your portfolio data with Xero – the popular online accounting software
- Get personalised email support when you need it
How to cancel your account
1 – Go to Account Settings > Plans & Billing 2 – The ‘Plans & Billing’ tab shows your current settings. 3 – Click ‘Cancel my account’ to delete your account:
Last modified on February 20, 2018 UTC